Monday, November 2, 2009

Good day at training

So let me start off by admitting that I need to write more. A combination of being busy and procrastination has made me largely avoid blogging... but no more (I hope!)

Today was a great day at training. Although I haven't slept nearly enough the past two nights and arrived at training exhausted, I managed to get a new personal best in my front squat (345lbs at 172lbs bodyweight). As exciting as it is, I'm thinking of it as little more than a stepping stone towards my later goals. In any event, a big thank you has to go out to Brian St. Pierre, who has been doing my programming as of late. Brian is a great dietitian and hopefully soon I'll get to sit down with him and fine tune my diet. In any case, if you haven't already, it's definitely worthwhile to check out his blog- www.brianstpierretraining.com

More to come...

No comments: